Start Your Career
- Total support from our Recruitment and Booking Teams
- Weekly payments
- An excellent referral package
- Annual awards for our nurses
- A fast-tracked recruitment process
- A dedicated team focused on finding you the right role
- Free training (where applicable)
- Free CRBs (where applicable)
- Ongoing support to develop your career
- Free Transport
- Self employed are welcome
- Support workers
- Management personnel
- Kitchen Staff
- Kitchen assistant
- Cleaning and laundry staff
If you wish to work with A PLUS CARE you will be asked to complete relevant registration forms and to provide information in support of your application, such as proof of qualifications and professional references. Our compliance team will process your registration, which may take several weeks, depending upon the information required.
Once you are fully registered with us, we will contact you to assign work that is appropriate to your qualifications and experience and, ideally, local to you. One of our consultants will phone you and discuss each proposed assignment to ensure that you available for work and happy to accept the shift.
You will be expected to complete and return timesheets promptly to us: details can be found on ourweb site. From this information we will then arrange payment into your bank account, usually on a weekly basis.
Send us a message with a cvCheck data...Send your message
SearchGet an appointment
Need a job?
A Plus Care are an established independent medical, nursing and care recruitment agency, operating globally, sourcing and placing physicians, nurses and allied health professionals, in the UK, the EU, and around the world.